Nokia has signed a deal with Vivendi to distribute the latter's games through their Download! client on the S60 platform, including the eponymous Leisure Suit Larry. The deal initially covers games only, which have been made immediately available through the Download! client, but will later expand to wallpapers and ringtones - …
Very bad Marketing choice
"the N-Gage application which came with the latest firmware update on the N95 is still strangely empty"
Perhaps N-gage failed to take the market by storm because the first thing that comes to mind is a 1:160 scale model train, and not a telephone/mobile games platform.
Perhaps a degree in Marketing is a bit less valuable in the real world than used bog roll. Certainly most Marketers are.
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Competition Your chance to WIN the WORLD'S ONLY HANDHELD ZX SPECTRUM
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring