Nokia has signed a deal with Vivendi to distribute the latter's games through their Download! client on the S60 platform, including the eponymous Leisure Suit Larry. The deal initially covers games only, which have been made immediately available through the Download! client, but will later expand to wallpapers and ringtones - …
Very bad Marketing choice
"the N-Gage application which came with the latest firmware update on the N95 is still strangely empty"
Perhaps N-gage failed to take the market by storm because the first thing that comes to mind is a 1:160 scale model train, and not a telephone/mobile games platform.
Perhaps a degree in Marketing is a bit less valuable in the real world than used bog roll. Certainly most Marketers are.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star