Nokia has signed a deal with Vivendi to distribute the latter's games through their Download! client on the S60 platform, including the eponymous Leisure Suit Larry. The deal initially covers games only, which have been made immediately available through the Download! client, but will later expand to wallpapers and ringtones - …
Very bad Marketing choice
"the N-Gage application which came with the latest firmware update on the N95 is still strangely empty"
Perhaps N-gage failed to take the market by storm because the first thing that comes to mind is a 1:160 scale model train, and not a telephone/mobile games platform.
Perhaps a degree in Marketing is a bit less valuable in the real world than used bog roll. Certainly most Marketers are.
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe