SanDisk has started sending phone makers a Micro SDHC card that offers a whopping 12GB of capacity. Presumably it hopes the move will get the handset makers to start supporting memory cards that size. The Flash specialist's own list (PDF) of Micro SDHC handsets, for example, doesn't list a single phone capable of using the 12GB …
12 GB Micro SDHC card
Seeing that Windows Mobile 6 supports the SDHC technology, cards up to 32 GB in size, the HTC AT&T 8925 Tilt should be more than ready to accept them.
This should also hold true for the Motorola Q9, and any other Windows Mobile 6 phone on the market.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes