It's official: Nvidia will roll out laptop and desktop chipsets supporting Hybrid SLI throughout 2008, the graphics chip maker announced this week. Hybrid SLI was first mentioned by Nvidia as long ago as July 2006, though back then it was being called SLI Power. The technology pairs an integrated GPU with a discrete graphics …
But what about SLI on Intel Chipsets?
But when are we going to get sli on Intel chipsets apart from using hacked old drivers?? That wold be real news and a lot more welcome.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean