It's official: Nvidia will roll out laptop and desktop chipsets supporting Hybrid SLI throughout 2008, the graphics chip maker announced this week. Hybrid SLI was first mentioned by Nvidia as long ago as July 2006, though back then it was being called SLI Power. The technology pairs an integrated GPU with a discrete graphics …
But what about SLI on Intel Chipsets?
But when are we going to get sli on Intel chipsets apart from using hacked old drivers?? That wold be real news and a lot more welcome.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers