It's official: Nvidia will roll out laptop and desktop chipsets supporting Hybrid SLI throughout 2008, the graphics chip maker announced this week. Hybrid SLI was first mentioned by Nvidia as long ago as July 2006, though back then it was being called SLI Power. The technology pairs an integrated GPU with a discrete graphics …
But what about SLI on Intel Chipsets?
But when are we going to get sli on Intel chipsets apart from using hacked old drivers?? That wold be real news and a lot more welcome.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe