It's official: Nvidia will roll out laptop and desktop chipsets supporting Hybrid SLI throughout 2008, the graphics chip maker announced this week. Hybrid SLI was first mentioned by Nvidia as long ago as July 2006, though back then it was being called SLI Power. The technology pairs an integrated GPU with a discrete graphics …
But what about SLI on Intel Chipsets?
But when are we going to get sli on Intel chipsets apart from using hacked old drivers?? That wold be real news and a lot more welcome.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices