Motorola launched it's successor to the impressive "kick slider" Z8, the Z10 at CES in Las Vegas. First seen in May last year, the Z8 was a packed full of features and the Z10 is no less so. Motorola Z10 "kick slider" mobile phone Moto's Z10: kicks bottom Looking virtually identical to the its black and green predecessor, the …
Why do they insists on making sliders with the top row of buttons almost totally inaccessible?
Nokia do it too!
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA