The Royal Mail today released a set of commemorative stamps to mark the 100th anniversary of the birth of Bond creator Ian Fleming. The range features classic 007 book covers, including a 1st Class Dr No: The first-class Dr No stamps The full range is made up of the above, a 1st Class Casino Royale, From Russia with Love and …
So what's the problem?
As I understood it, he got the glamorous women, which is what counts, no?
I am going to wait....
for the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ones ta very much
roll your own
Swiss PTT have implemented a web application where you can create your own stamps. Currently, they are running a competition where people can show off their results.
Have a look, create your own, or hack your way to the top of the list
£3.32 being the price to send a few CDs with the personal details of a few million persons.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln