The Royal Mail today released a set of commemorative stamps to mark the 100th anniversary of the birth of Bond creator Ian Fleming. The range features classic 007 book covers, including a 1st Class Dr No: The first-class Dr No stamps The full range is made up of the above, a 1st Class Casino Royale, From Russia with Love and …
So what's the problem?
As I understood it, he got the glamorous women, which is what counts, no?
I am going to wait....
for the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ones ta very much
roll your own
Swiss PTT have implemented a web application where you can create your own stamps. Currently, they are running a competition where people can show off their results.
Have a look, create your own, or hack your way to the top of the list
£3.32 being the price to send a few CDs with the personal details of a few million persons.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU