erm binary yahoo widgets?
I seem to remember a talk at Guadec 2007 where Stuart Langridge stated yahoo! widgets started using a binary format from version 3 or 4...
So I take it they're now reversing that decision?
go, widget, go.
I use Yahoo! Go 2. It's quite a nice phone application which brings together a whole host of Yahoo! services together. To be honest, I'll be gutted if they strip some of the features of Yahoo! Go to make way for these widgets.
I've also Widsets (https://www.widsets.com/) installed because I was intregued by how widgets would look on a mobile phone. Widsets is made really well and it looks nice too - but it's not something I use often... at all.
Yahoo can make as many as they want
Just keep that bullshit off my phone and I'm happy!
Where! are! the! exclamation! marks!
the! title! says! it! all!
too few !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I! agree! with! Stone! Fox!
I! agree! with! Dave!
It's! a! load! of! bollocks!
i! Think! El! Reg! Is! Slipping!
im! very! disappointed! with! the! lack! of! exclamation! marks! fro! this! Yahoo! Story!
Pull! Your! Finger! Out! Guys!
Well I don't know a huge amount about coding these mobile widgets, but I have coded a few yahoo widgets on the Clearspring widget platform. Takes 30 seconds to register, http://www.clearspring.com/register/
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion