erm binary yahoo widgets?
I seem to remember a talk at Guadec 2007 where Stuart Langridge stated yahoo! widgets started using a binary format from version 3 or 4...
So I take it they're now reversing that decision?
go, widget, go.
I use Yahoo! Go 2. It's quite a nice phone application which brings together a whole host of Yahoo! services together. To be honest, I'll be gutted if they strip some of the features of Yahoo! Go to make way for these widgets.
I've also Widsets (https://www.widsets.com/) installed because I was intregued by how widgets would look on a mobile phone. Widsets is made really well and it looks nice too - but it's not something I use often... at all.
Yahoo can make as many as they want
Just keep that bullshit off my phone and I'm happy!
Where! are! the! exclamation! marks!
the! title! says! it! all!
too few !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I! agree! with! Stone! Fox!
I! agree! with! Dave!
It's! a! load! of! bollocks!
i! Think! El! Reg! Is! Slipping!
im! very! disappointed! with! the! lack! of! exclamation! marks! fro! this! Yahoo! Story!
Pull! Your! Finger! Out! Guys!
Well I don't know a huge amount about coding these mobile widgets, but I have coded a few yahoo widgets on the Clearspring widget platform. Takes 30 seconds to register, http://www.clearspring.com/register/
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?