erm binary yahoo widgets?
I seem to remember a talk at Guadec 2007 where Stuart Langridge stated yahoo! widgets started using a binary format from version 3 or 4...
So I take it they're now reversing that decision?
go, widget, go.
I use Yahoo! Go 2. It's quite a nice phone application which brings together a whole host of Yahoo! services together. To be honest, I'll be gutted if they strip some of the features of Yahoo! Go to make way for these widgets.
I've also Widsets (https://www.widsets.com/) installed because I was intregued by how widgets would look on a mobile phone. Widsets is made really well and it looks nice too - but it's not something I use often... at all.
Yahoo can make as many as they want
Just keep that bullshit off my phone and I'm happy!
Where! are! the! exclamation! marks!
the! title! says! it! all!
too few !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I! agree! with! Stone! Fox!
I! agree! with! Dave!
It's! a! load! of! bollocks!
i! Think! El! Reg! Is! Slipping!
im! very! disappointed! with! the! lack! of! exclamation! marks! fro! this! Yahoo! Story!
Pull! Your! Finger! Out! Guys!
Well I don't know a huge amount about coding these mobile widgets, but I have coded a few yahoo widgets on the Clearspring widget platform. Takes 30 seconds to register, http://www.clearspring.com/register/
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan