There’s nothing like a royal crest to give your product that certain je ne sais quoi, and Nintendo’s Wii console has finally got one - sort of. According to the online arm of newspaper The People, a source at the Palace recently revealed that the Queen became hooked on the console over the Christmas break, after her grandson …
Cloakroom here I come....
Is that the "royal wii" then? <ahem>
Wii are not amused.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad