There’s nothing like a royal crest to give your product that certain je ne sais quoi, and Nintendo’s Wii console has finally got one - sort of. According to the online arm of newspaper The People, a source at the Palace recently revealed that the Queen became hooked on the console over the Christmas break, after her grandson …
Cloakroom here I come....
Is that the "royal wii" then? <ahem>
Wii are not amused.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs