There’s nothing like a royal crest to give your product that certain je ne sais quoi, and Nintendo’s Wii console has finally got one - sort of. According to the online arm of newspaper The People, a source at the Palace recently revealed that the Queen became hooked on the console over the Christmas break, after her grandson …
Cloakroom here I come....
Is that the "royal wii" then? <ahem>
Wii are not amused.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide