How do you make a wireless router more consumer friendly? You stick it in a sleek, shiny casing. That's Linksys approach if its latest offerings are anything to go by. Linksys WRT160N Linksys' WRT160N: antennae inside The WRT310N and WRT160N both sport slick wedge-like designs unspoiled with external antennae – the 160N has …
Still no giga bit ports
Why are they concentrating on slow WIFi....STILL no Giga bit ports, very poor
RE: Still no giga bit ports
"...the 310N offers the same number of Gigabit connectors."
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide