How do you make a wireless router more consumer friendly? You stick it in a sleek, shiny casing. That's Linksys approach if its latest offerings are anything to go by. Linksys WRT160N Linksys' WRT160N: antennae inside The WRT310N and WRT160N both sport slick wedge-like designs unspoiled with external antennae – the 160N has …
Still no giga bit ports
Why are they concentrating on slow WIFi....STILL no Giga bit ports, very poor
RE: Still no giga bit ports
"...the 310N offers the same number of Gigabit connectors."
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!