How do you make a wireless router more consumer friendly? You stick it in a sleek, shiny casing. That's Linksys approach if its latest offerings are anything to go by. Linksys WRT160N Linksys' WRT160N: antennae inside The WRT310N and WRT160N both sport slick wedge-like designs unspoiled with external antennae – the 160N has …
Still no giga bit ports
Why are they concentrating on slow WIFi....STILL no Giga bit ports, very poor
RE: Still no giga bit ports
"...the 310N offers the same number of Gigabit connectors."
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network