There's no doubt now that Skype is coming to the Sony PlayStation Portable - Sony's own website, updated to preview next week's Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, admits as much. "Call friends, talk trash to fellow gamers or catch up with acquaintances via Skype for PSP," the site says, letting the cat well and truly …
Sony - lol
I seem to remember when the rumour appeared, Sony denied it and someone here said "that meant it would probably happen". Just made me chuckle at the way Sony work.
Hope the PS3 will follow
That's great news. Nearly four year after its launch, this beauty still rocks!
I certainly hope that Skype for the PS3 will follow shortly, which would make the Playstation Eye more useful, once you get bored of Eye of the Judgement.
However, I'm affraid that - unless they really low down its price -, the Sony Mylo won't survive this turn of event.
is it me, or is there no microphone on the psp.......
i didnt think the psp had a microphone?
It will probably use the go-cam as a mic input.
the PSP already has several 3rd party addin microphones - one came bundled with Talkman - a fairly good foreign language trainer/companion....a decent bluetooth headset with partnered plugin or a headset connected via feature connector would do the trick.
otherwise you'd have to stick it next to your head and look even more ridiculous than those n-gage users of the past! ;-)
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things