allegedly a safe place to play ... ahah ... the Java crap is to be blamed, not McAfee. Sandbox without a proper tarp end up filled with cat pooh. Can't blame McAfee trying to pick one pooh too many.
I'm not entirely certain that anything calling Friendster "malware" is incorrect, however. It seems to me to be a bit less dangerous than a bio-engineered version of anthrax, and a bit more malicious than a kiss from your auntie; somewhere in between, but leaning towards anthrax.
Is not always effective. Do you know just how much software they'd need to test? Many different versions of Java, Flash, etc. -- and that's just counting the "popular" software.
No such thing as heuristic detection
and they copy each others signatures.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why