allegedly a safe place to play ... ahah ... the Java crap is to be blamed, not McAfee. Sandbox without a proper tarp end up filled with cat pooh. Can't blame McAfee trying to pick one pooh too many.
I'm not entirely certain that anything calling Friendster "malware" is incorrect, however. It seems to me to be a bit less dangerous than a bio-engineered version of anthrax, and a bit more malicious than a kiss from your auntie; somewhere in between, but leaning towards anthrax.
Is not always effective. Do you know just how much software they'd need to test? Many different versions of Java, Flash, etc. -- and that's just counting the "popular" software.
No such thing as heuristic detection
and they copy each others signatures.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen