allegedly a safe place to play ... ahah ... the Java crap is to be blamed, not McAfee. Sandbox without a proper tarp end up filled with cat pooh. Can't blame McAfee trying to pick one pooh too many.
I'm not entirely certain that anything calling Friendster "malware" is incorrect, however. It seems to me to be a bit less dangerous than a bio-engineered version of anthrax, and a bit more malicious than a kiss from your auntie; somewhere in between, but leaning towards anthrax.
Is not always effective. Do you know just how much software they'd need to test? Many different versions of Java, Flash, etc. -- and that's just counting the "popular" software.
No such thing as heuristic detection
and they copy each others signatures.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone