Debian users returning from the holidays need to update their Linux software following the release of a batch of security updates. The updates address vulnerabilities in a number of packages including inotify-tools, typo3-src, tar, libsndfile, and peercast. Most of the flaws pose only a moderate risk, but flaws in the libsndfile …
... But it's not the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS