Debian users returning from the holidays need to update their Linux software following the release of a batch of security updates. The updates address vulnerabilities in a number of packages including inotify-tools, typo3-src, tar, libsndfile, and peercast. Most of the flaws pose only a moderate risk, but flaws in the libsndfile …
... But it's not the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- Video WATCH the SILENT DEATH of mystery SPACE CRUMBLE asteroid