Debian users returning from the holidays need to update their Linux software following the release of a batch of security updates. The updates address vulnerabilities in a number of packages including inotify-tools, typo3-src, tar, libsndfile, and peercast. Most of the flaws pose only a moderate risk, but flaws in the libsndfile …
... But it's not the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed