Debian users returning from the holidays need to update their Linux software following the release of a batch of security updates. The updates address vulnerabilities in a number of packages including inotify-tools, typo3-src, tar, libsndfile, and peercast. Most of the flaws pose only a moderate risk, but flaws in the libsndfile …
... But it's not the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE