Nvidia is expected to roll out a bumber crop of chipsets during the first three months of 2008, including AMD-oriented versions of its latest nForce 700 series. The release schedule, according to a report on Chinese-language site HKEPC, will also see the arrival of new integrated chipsets for AMD that'll go out under the GeForce …
Only six SATA
Surely they should be aiming for 10 SATA these days?
They arent exactly big connectors that take up a lot of board space.
I use all 8 of mine for Hard Disks and DVD RW/HD DVD/Blu-ray drives. I need more!!!!!!!!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs