Computer giant IBM said today that it has acquired Israel-based storage firm XIV for an undisclosed sum. The buy-out of the privately held company, which has around 40 staff working at its office in Tel Aviv, is the latest in a series of acquisitions IBM has made in recent months as part of a long-term strategy to help give the …
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM