Computer giant IBM said today that it has acquired Israel-based storage firm XIV for an undisclosed sum. The buy-out of the privately held company, which has around 40 staff working at its office in Tel Aviv, is the latest in a series of acquisitions IBM has made in recent months as part of a long-term strategy to help give the …
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!