Japan-based Fujitsu has announced that it will end production of plasma screens due to poor profitability. The company was the first to commercially introduce this technology in 1992, but sales of plasma TVs have been falling behind those for LCDs. Fujitsu General, a subsidiary of Fujitsu Ltd, has already stopped most production …
i've just checked their official website (www.plasmavision.com), and they have this "Important Announcement", as seen in this link:
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?