Japan-based Fujitsu has announced that it will end production of plasma screens due to poor profitability. The company was the first to commercially introduce this technology in 1992, but sales of plasma TVs have been falling behind those for LCDs. Fujitsu General, a subsidiary of Fujitsu Ltd, has already stopped most production …
i've just checked their official website (www.plasmavision.com), and they have this "Important Announcement", as seen in this link:
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip