Japan-based Fujitsu has announced that it will end production of plasma screens due to poor profitability. The company was the first to commercially introduce this technology in 1992, but sales of plasma TVs have been falling behind those for LCDs. Fujitsu General, a subsidiary of Fujitsu Ltd, has already stopped most production …
i've just checked their official website (www.plasmavision.com), and they have this "Important Announcement", as seen in this link:
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods