Vodafone boss Arun Sarin could be cashing in £45m, in shares and options, if he can keep Vodafone on an even keel until summer 2009. Even if he jumps ship now he could sell off what he already owns for a tidy £10m. The figures come from The Sunday Times, which has worked out that the 33 per cent rise in Vodafone shares over the …
Nice work if you can get it
Sounds like where I work
Fat Cat management and supervisors are paid shedloads despite tham having little or no current technical knowledge, I end up fixing the problems or acting as a consultant to them for peanuts in comparison.
spare a thought for the subordinates that are actually trying to do a good job.
Anyone can do this
Ha yes.. the classic "amazing" strategy of turning around a company by selling off everything that you can and firing sh*tloads of people. Where do I sign to be a "hot" manager like that?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked