Vodafone boss Arun Sarin could be cashing in £45m, in shares and options, if he can keep Vodafone on an even keel until summer 2009. Even if he jumps ship now he could sell off what he already owns for a tidy £10m. The figures come from The Sunday Times, which has worked out that the 33 per cent rise in Vodafone shares over the …
Nice work if you can get it
Sounds like where I work
Fat Cat management and supervisors are paid shedloads despite tham having little or no current technical knowledge, I end up fixing the problems or acting as a consultant to them for peanuts in comparison.
spare a thought for the subordinates that are actually trying to do a good job.
Anyone can do this
Ha yes.. the classic "amazing" strategy of turning around a company by selling off everything that you can and firing sh*tloads of people. Where do I sign to be a "hot" manager like that?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers