Vodafone boss Arun Sarin could be cashing in £45m, in shares and options, if he can keep Vodafone on an even keel until summer 2009. Even if he jumps ship now he could sell off what he already owns for a tidy £10m. The figures come from The Sunday Times, which has worked out that the 33 per cent rise in Vodafone shares over the …
Nice work if you can get it
Sounds like where I work
Fat Cat management and supervisors are paid shedloads despite tham having little or no current technical knowledge, I end up fixing the problems or acting as a consultant to them for peanuts in comparison.
spare a thought for the subordinates that are actually trying to do a good job.
Anyone can do this
Ha yes.. the classic "amazing" strategy of turning around a company by selling off everything that you can and firing sh*tloads of people. Where do I sign to be a "hot" manager like that?
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers