It's being a difficult year for US businesses operating overseas. Targeted computer attacks in Europe, intellectual property thefts in Asia, natural disasters in Latin America, and terrorism just about everywhere were among the varied threats faced by US firms in 2007, according to a year-end analysis by the US State Department' …
In other words
no worse than last year. Is it my imagination or did these guys just discover what a DDOS was. It might be news to them but American business has been using them against each other from time to time for years.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt