The semiconductor biz looks set for a bumpy start to the New Year with analysts downgrading worldwide spending and sales expectations amid oversupply woes, high energy costs, and credit crunch fears. Gartner reduced its forecast for sales for chip building equipment by nearly 10 per cent to $40.3bn for 2008, a decrease of $4.5bn …
oversupply without dropping the prices. Guess that DRAM doesn't take up too much floor space in the warehouse.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS