The path to enlightenment got a little shorter for the citizens of Tucson, Arizona and they have a hacker half-way around the world to thank. An Indonesian man who goes by the handle Hmei7 bypassed the city's firewall and executed a SQL injection on the website of the Tucson Police Department. That gave him access to the media …
He kisses them, which is a tad bit creepier.
As seen on this cached page of Cornell University: http://18.104.22.168/search?q=cache:zQfHxrxr6s4J:www.international.cornell.edu/overview/calendar.asp%3Fdate%3D11/15/2007+hmei7&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us
"Hmei7 has touched your soul."
And you didn't title the article "Hmei7 has touched your soul." ??
Pffft. The Register isn't what it used to be! I'm *so* disappointed! I'm canceling my subscription IMMEDIATELY!
Unfortunately you did not use the correct icon in expressing your displeasure with the Reg and are therefore awarded a double subscription. Note example to left.
It could be worse
"Hmei7 has touched your winkie"
That court case is supposed to be sealed! How did you get access?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16