France's second largest network operator SFR has notified Neuf Cegetel, in which SFR already holds a 40 per cent stake, of its intention to buy up a controlling interest in the company. This will take the form of another 30 per cent, currently owned by the Louis Dreyfus group. SFR is owned by Vodafone and Vivendi, with the …
and O2 isn't?
SFR is no more dumb than Orange or O2 ;)
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network