Danish company NextLink may claim its Invisio G5 is the world's smallest Bluetooth headset - it's certainly one of the tiniest we've seen - but if you think the brandname means no one's going to spot you're wearing one, think again. However, we're getting ahead of ourselves - beyond its size, the G5 has some other neat touches …
You mention that all headsets you have ever tried/reviewed are tinny and dont sound as good as having the phone next to your ear.
I suggest you try the Jawbone. www.jawbone.com
I bought into the marketing hype of this phone "Developed for the US military with state of the art noise reduction" etc. I gave the headset to my partner who used it on long motorway journeys, and her car is pretty noisy. Each time she called, I had to ask where she was, all I could hear was her voice with no background noise.
She also reported that the earpiece also blocks out amplification of background noise, thus when I was talking to her, she could hear me more clearly too.
Give it a review ... see what you think!
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report