Dutch police have arrested 14 suspects who allegedly lent their bank accounts at ABN Amro to cybercriminals in Russia and Ukraine. After being recruited by the fraudsters, the mules received funds taken from phishing scams, which they transferred overseas. The twelve men and two women were bailed today. Customers of ABN Amro …
Citi ABN AMRO mortgage group
a ship named Titanic, a car named Delorean. What a mess.
Leaking details on 5000 individuals just shows that they're really not trying. In the UK, our government ensures we do things *big* - it's millions or nothing.
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a reason we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods