Dutch police have arrested 14 suspects who allegedly lent their bank accounts at ABN Amro to cybercriminals in Russia and Ukraine. After being recruited by the fraudsters, the mules received funds taken from phishing scams, which they transferred overseas. The twelve men and two women were bailed today. Customers of ABN Amro …
Citi ABN AMRO mortgage group
a ship named Titanic, a car named Delorean. What a mess.
Leaking details on 5000 individuals just shows that they're really not trying. In the UK, our government ensures we do things *big* - it's millions or nothing.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...