Intel held an "everything must go" transponder sale this week, shipping the telecom bits of its Optical Platform division to EMCORE for $85m. Lucky duck that it is, Emcore will have at Intel's tunable lasers, tunable transponders, 300-pin transponders and integrable tunable laser assemblies. The company figures that it can now …
Nice little company
The people I have known at EMCORE have been good, hard working people. I expect them to do well with this deal.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE