Intel held an "everything must go" transponder sale this week, shipping the telecom bits of its Optical Platform division to EMCORE for $85m. Lucky duck that it is, Emcore will have at Intel's tunable lasers, tunable transponders, 300-pin transponders and integrable tunable laser assemblies. The company figures that it can now …
Nice little company
The people I have known at EMCORE have been good, hard working people. I expect them to do well with this deal.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp