The Confederation of British Industry (CBI) has been forced to scale back its economic expectations for 2008 amid growing concerns about the impact of the credit crisis on UK firms. In a report out today, the CBI said that for the third consecutive quarter it has downgraded its initial forecast in the face of continuing …
and Bank of Scotland are not the same...
probably are not the same either!! One is an adjective, the other's an adverb. Given that this story has nothing to do with the US, you can't even cite American grammar.
And yes, RBS might be a bit miffed to be associated with the story if it is in fact HBOS that produced the figures.
I have to ask..
Does this so-called credit crunch mean we'll finally stop getting millions of credit card offers, mortgage offers and just about every other type of credit offer in the post?
Because if there is such a thing as a credit crunch, someone apparently forgot to tell the people that dish out credit.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe