The Confederation of British Industry (CBI) has been forced to scale back its economic expectations for 2008 amid growing concerns about the impact of the credit crisis on UK firms. In a report out today, the CBI said that for the third consecutive quarter it has downgraded its initial forecast in the face of continuing …
and Bank of Scotland are not the same...
probably are not the same either!! One is an adjective, the other's an adverb. Given that this story has nothing to do with the US, you can't even cite American grammar.
And yes, RBS might be a bit miffed to be associated with the story if it is in fact HBOS that produced the figures.
I have to ask..
Does this so-called credit crunch mean we'll finally stop getting millions of credit card offers, mortgage offers and just about every other type of credit offer in the post?
Because if there is such a thing as a credit crunch, someone apparently forgot to tell the people that dish out credit.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS