Turkish hackers last week succeeded in defacing a security discussion forum established by web security firm F-Secure. The digital graffiti attack was of little importance, but no less embarrassing for F-Secure despite its triviality. "The server itself is quite well hardened, but the web forum software had an unannounced …
Let's take out the apostrophe...
...and call them 'skiddies'
Does that mean their front page was covered in s'kid marks?
When security is your business
The skiddies will dog you they must know that I am sort of surprised they don't create a forum like this in-house I mean they do have the ability.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8