Turkish hackers last week succeeded in defacing a security discussion forum established by web security firm F-Secure. The digital graffiti attack was of little importance, but no less embarrassing for F-Secure despite its triviality. "The server itself is quite well hardened, but the web forum software had an unannounced …
Let's take out the apostrophe...
...and call them 'skiddies'
Does that mean their front page was covered in s'kid marks?
When security is your business
The skiddies will dog you they must know that I am sort of surprised they don't create a forum like this in-house I mean they do have the ability.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...