Turkish hackers last week succeeded in defacing a security discussion forum established by web security firm F-Secure. The digital graffiti attack was of little importance, but no less embarrassing for F-Secure despite its triviality. "The server itself is quite well hardened, but the web forum software had an unannounced …
Let's take out the apostrophe...
...and call them 'skiddies'
Does that mean their front page was covered in s'kid marks?
When security is your business
The skiddies will dog you they must know that I am sort of surprised they don't create a forum like this in-house I mean they do have the ability.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap