Turkish hackers last week succeeded in defacing a security discussion forum established by web security firm F-Secure. The digital graffiti attack was of little importance, but no less embarrassing for F-Secure despite its triviality. "The server itself is quite well hardened, but the web forum software had an unannounced …
Let's take out the apostrophe...
...and call them 'skiddies'
Does that mean their front page was covered in s'kid marks?
When security is your business
The skiddies will dog you they must know that I am sort of surprised they don't create a forum like this in-house I mean they do have the ability.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity