Intel has announced what it plans to announce next month. This morning, at a hotel in downtown San Francisco, Chipzilla nearly put a room full of reporters to sleep with a "pre-CES briefing," telling us what it intends to tell us at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas come January. The company's biggest piece of non-news …
Acid in the eggnog it's the only way I could tolerate this sort of briefing without either going comatose or garroting the twit.
@ Anonymous Coward
Dude its in SF . They were drinking electric kool aide and eating the special brownies .
Believable graphics ?
I'd have thought "graphics so real that they were believable" would have been the standard to aim for, not "almost unbelievable".
Is he basically talking about GPU functions on the CPU, or is there some less obvious advance here, I wonder - though not wondering very hard ...
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes