Intel has announced what it plans to announce next month. This morning, at a hotel in downtown San Francisco, Chipzilla nearly put a room full of reporters to sleep with a "pre-CES briefing," telling us what it intends to tell us at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas come January. The company's biggest piece of non-news …
Acid in the eggnog it's the only way I could tolerate this sort of briefing without either going comatose or garroting the twit.
@ Anonymous Coward
Dude its in SF . They were drinking electric kool aide and eating the special brownies .
Believable graphics ?
I'd have thought "graphics so real that they were believable" would have been the standard to aim for, not "almost unbelievable".
Is he basically talking about GPU functions on the CPU, or is there some less obvious advance here, I wonder - though not wondering very hard ...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene