Want to feel closer to the action? Want to feel like you're parked in a Pontiac, engine purring, poised, ready to burn rubber, racing through the streets of some still-asleep city? Then the racing-style Renegade games chair could be the console accessory you're looking for. A minimum amount of assembly is required upon opening …
Does anyone ever actually buy these things? Surely if you have a games console it's plugged into your TV, and that normally means there's a sofa somewhere in front of it - which will look a damn sight better in the room than a cheapo-looking chav wannabee car seat with speakers under one's arse.
Stuff like this looks fun to use, but the first time you bring a girl home and she sees that in the living room you will look like the worlds biggest twat.
That's "Allen key"
And "the bit your bum sits on" is called the "squab".
I have to agree
There is no way in hell my girlfriend would put up with something like this in our flat, it's a monstrosity.
@I have to agree
The guys who buy chairs like that dont have to worry about either of those situations...
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know