Nvidia has launched its anticipated 'Tri-SLI' technology as "3-way SLI", allowing gamers to connect not one, not two but three graphics cards in co-operative rendering harmony. They have to be Nvidia GeForce cards, natch, but when connected deliver up to 2.8 times the performance of a single GPU. That, the company claimed, is …
Seriously, why. get a girlfrield, discover sex, 3 graphics cards to play games, you're funny!!! LOL
CrossFireX Makes a lot more sense
I don't have the money to shell out thousands of dollars to buy into this scam and I dont think many do! I bought a 3870 for around $200. I can upgrade in the future to two, three, or four card when I have the money. I was an Nvidia fanboy, but I don't like to be soaked for money. Tri SLI isn't supported on the 8800GT or 8800GTS. Bad call Nvidia!
Being sick of paying through the nose for "necessary" hardware upgrades I have sided with the PS3. I havn't looked back. This is complete tomfoolery. Game prettiness "so what!" realistic physics "gimme gimme!"
Looks like 3 times the trouble to me!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft