Security researcher Jose Nazario has uncovered circumstantial evidence of the use of botnets in politically-motivated denial of service attacks. Political events in the wider world are sometimes accompanied by hacking incidents in cyberspace, such as defacements and the like. Nobody paid much attention to the issue until the …
What a load of bollocks El reg. This is right up their with the DNS server article last week.
Well - my mates wife says her sister's friend's dog who gets walked in the park with his doggy friend who's owners wife says this article is a load of bollocks - so it must be true then.
I think from this day forth the El Reg should merit the designation of El Bollocks when presenting articles of this quality.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Sony PS4 SHATTERS UK console sales SPEED RECORD