Security researcher Jose Nazario has uncovered circumstantial evidence of the use of botnets in politically-motivated denial of service attacks. Political events in the wider world are sometimes accompanied by hacking incidents in cyberspace, such as defacements and the like. Nobody paid much attention to the issue until the …
What a load of bollocks El reg. This is right up their with the DNS server article last week.
Well - my mates wife says her sister's friend's dog who gets walked in the park with his doggy friend who's owners wife says this article is a load of bollocks - so it must be true then.
I think from this day forth the El Reg should merit the designation of El Bollocks when presenting articles of this quality.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great