Toshiba will begin shipping its first Super Charge Ion Batteries (SCIB) next March, capable of powering machines for longer and with far less capacity degradation than today's lithium polymer packs. The snag for laptop users: SCIB cells are aimed at transport and industrial applications. Toshiba Super Charge Ion Battery cell …
Hmmmm, so no more taking a quick shower while I charge the laptop...
I can hear it now:
"switch off the lights/tv honey, I need to charge my computer"...
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes