Toshiba will begin shipping its first Super Charge Ion Batteries (SCIB) next March, capable of powering machines for longer and with far less capacity degradation than today's lithium polymer packs. The snag for laptop users: SCIB cells are aimed at transport and industrial applications. Toshiba Super Charge Ion Battery cell …
Hmmmm, so no more taking a quick shower while I charge the laptop...
I can hear it now:
"switch off the lights/tv honey, I need to charge my computer"...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'