Boeing has confirmed it will deliver the first 787 Dreamliner in November or December 2008, following a maiden flight early in the year. The announcement comes a couple of months after the company knocked backed the 787 schedule by six months due to production difficulties. It had previously said it would deliver the first …
It looks very ordinary/retro...... which is a strange strategy. I wish them luck in the endeavour.
Hope he's better at building planes than keeping goal for England....
... that'll be Frank's brother.
harr harr - itsdaway I tellem
Which monkey school of spelling did you go to?
Knocked-Backed.... so what would you call it?
To me, knocked-backed is the past tense* to knocked-back
* Do I mean past-tense?
I supposed if they were going to deliver early you'd say they "moved forwarded" the schedule, right?
I thought not.
Ah brings back memories of all those plastic aeroplanes as they were always hard to assemble out of the box and required much modifications to fit the parts together as one !
Hence, the name "Dreamliner".....
The original deadline was a dream .
'Course, if it was an Airbus....it would have taken 6 months just to determine when to announce the first production delay.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip