Users running older versions of Skype risk attack from a newly disclosed vulnerability. A boundary error involving the Skype4COM URI handler creates a buffer overflow risk. This, in turn, provides a means for hackers to attack users running vulnerable versions of Skype who visit maliciously-constructed websites. The …
Not before time
I stopped using Skype as I found it too vulnerable to infiltration and rather unstable. Often it would cease operation in the middle of a contact without warning and re-establishing the contact was nigh on impossible. As I could not rely on it I stopped before I got hurt.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?