Users running older versions of Skype risk attack from a newly disclosed vulnerability. A boundary error involving the Skype4COM URI handler creates a buffer overflow risk. This, in turn, provides a means for hackers to attack users running vulnerable versions of Skype who visit maliciously-constructed websites. The …
Not before time
I stopped using Skype as I found it too vulnerable to infiltration and rather unstable. Often it would cease operation in the middle of a contact without warning and re-establishing the contact was nigh on impossible. As I could not rely on it I stopped before I got hurt.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?