Following outline agreements on funding between EU member states, the revised schedule for Euro-collaborative sat nav project Galileo is emerging. Planners hope to have the system globally operational in 2013. Galileo has been mired in funding disputes for most of 2007, following the breakdown of negotiations with private sector …
no typing by me involved
"funding" "from unspent farm subsidy cash" "complicated" "most of 2007"
"and expertise" "may occasionally need a pinch of salt"
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene