Following outline agreements on funding between EU member states, the revised schedule for Euro-collaborative sat nav project Galileo is emerging. Planners hope to have the system globally operational in 2013. Galileo has been mired in funding disputes for most of 2007, following the breakdown of negotiations with private sector …
no typing by me involved
"funding" "from unspent farm subsidy cash" "complicated" "most of 2007"
"and expertise" "may occasionally need a pinch of salt"
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can