Following outline agreements on funding between EU member states, the revised schedule for Euro-collaborative sat nav project Galileo is emerging. Planners hope to have the system globally operational in 2013. Galileo has been mired in funding disputes for most of 2007, following the breakdown of negotiations with private sector …
no typing by me involved
"funding" "from unspent farm subsidy cash" "complicated" "most of 2007"
"and expertise" "may occasionally need a pinch of salt"
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade