AMD has hired former MIPS CTO Mike Uhler to spearhead efforts around co-processors. The chip maker today announced the Uhler grab, heralding the fella as AMD's first ever VP of Accelerated Computing. Uhler will be charged with overseeing products such as graphics chips and other types of co-processors that can function as …
Uhler, Uhler, Uhler
The question isn't "what is he going to do," the question is "what isn't he going to do?"
Annointed Chief Makes Claim
AMD's newly "annointed" Accelerated Computing Chiefs first announcement herald's AMD's GPU/CPU operating at the unheard of speed 1239.532 googalplex. In a related story it's reported all the GPU/CPU processing speed is required in order to count it's clock cycles.
MIPS and AMD?!
Two parties with delusions of grandeur brought together -- what's next, SGI switching from Itanium to Opteron? 8)7
*contiues to pet his SPARCs*
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait