Is there a PR professional decent enough to join the Open Season crew? Like you, we thought "no." But, as it turns out, Lonn Johnston from Page One PR is all class and just as full of vitriol as the rest of us. Lonn helped Open Season get back on track after a brief hiatus. (A number of you actually were kind enough to write, …
CNet getting resume spam?
He might want to start getting some to replace all those Gamespot reviewers who will undoubtedly get fired for not giving a game an eight or higher.
Gartners fuzzy knowledge also impacts all their other numbers something that possibly escapes their customers and why they should really have them. RH has always been too damn quiet for their own good for an open source company they are less open than they should be, you aren't Google talk to us. Novell ...
Nice episode, happy to have you back, don't go away again.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot