Is there a PR professional decent enough to join the Open Season crew? Like you, we thought "no." But, as it turns out, Lonn Johnston from Page One PR is all class and just as full of vitriol as the rest of us. Lonn helped Open Season get back on track after a brief hiatus. (A number of you actually were kind enough to write, …
CNet getting resume spam?
He might want to start getting some to replace all those Gamespot reviewers who will undoubtedly get fired for not giving a game an eight or higher.
Gartners fuzzy knowledge also impacts all their other numbers something that possibly escapes their customers and why they should really have them. RH has always been too damn quiet for their own good for an open source company they are less open than they should be, you aren't Google talk to us. Novell ...
Nice episode, happy to have you back, don't go away again.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK