In a positively McNabbian tale of intrigue, an alleged Lebanese lottery scammer has been arrested in Cyprus. Ali Mohamed Kdoud allegedly raked in more than $10m after duping gullible marks into believing they'd won a lottery. The email scam relies on tricking surfers into forking out up-front "processing fees" for non-existent …
He could have ripped - er, I mean EARNED millions off the public legally if he had set up a legitmate lottery, like Camelot.
Just a minor thought - Where do you extradite him too?
The crime is world wide internet scam - time to set up a world court perhaps LOL.
he shoulda taken lessons...
from one of the greatest scammers, Arafat-guy made millions uncounted by victimizing his own people.
Failing that, follow the example of the 419'ers and get lots of government protection...
Shoudn't he be flogged for bringing the prophet's name into disrepute!
Camelot ripping off? at 0.005 pence in the pound? what about the shop getting 0.05 in the pound? or the Government who get a massive 0.12 pence in the pound!!!! That's 12pence out of every pound - you do the math!!
sorry got to be 'anyoldmouse'
They've arrested him? Who's going to sign my winnings cheque now?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA