In a positively McNabbian tale of intrigue, an alleged Lebanese lottery scammer has been arrested in Cyprus. Ali Mohamed Kdoud allegedly raked in more than $10m after duping gullible marks into believing they'd won a lottery. The email scam relies on tricking surfers into forking out up-front "processing fees" for non-existent …
He could have ripped - er, I mean EARNED millions off the public legally if he had set up a legitmate lottery, like Camelot.
Just a minor thought - Where do you extradite him too?
The crime is world wide internet scam - time to set up a world court perhaps LOL.
he shoulda taken lessons...
from one of the greatest scammers, Arafat-guy made millions uncounted by victimizing his own people.
Failing that, follow the example of the 419'ers and get lots of government protection...
Shoudn't he be flogged for bringing the prophet's name into disrepute!
Camelot ripping off? at 0.005 pence in the pound? what about the shop getting 0.05 in the pound? or the Government who get a massive 0.12 pence in the pound!!!! That's 12pence out of every pound - you do the math!!
sorry got to be 'anyoldmouse'
They've arrested him? Who's going to sign my winnings cheque now?
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid SAUR-O-CIDE was terrible bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it