Microsoft has resisted the temptation to sip from the Web 2.0 Kool Aid with confirmation that the next version of its browser will be called IE 8. The choice of moniker comes after the angst-ridden rejection of alternative titles including iIE and IE for Web 2.0. Confirmation that Microsoft has resisted the siren call in favour …
I'm sorry, but...
...who even *suggested* names like "iIE" and "IE for Web 2.0"? It sounds like horrible rumors from the blog world.
In either case, I do hope that they're meeting Simon at the pub after hours....
Good I guess
I'm impressed they are resisting calling it IE 2008 or would that be 2009, no wait 2010. Bah, go with a working name of IE 20xx.
IE a program that keeps rolling along keeping untold millions employed in security.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER