Microsoft has resisted the temptation to sip from the Web 2.0 Kool Aid with confirmation that the next version of its browser will be called IE 8. The choice of moniker comes after the angst-ridden rejection of alternative titles including iIE and IE for Web 2.0. Confirmation that Microsoft has resisted the siren call in favour …
I'm sorry, but...
...who even *suggested* names like "iIE" and "IE for Web 2.0"? It sounds like horrible rumors from the blog world.
In either case, I do hope that they're meeting Simon at the pub after hours....
Good I guess
I'm impressed they are resisting calling it IE 2008 or would that be 2009, no wait 2010. Bah, go with a working name of IE 20xx.
IE a program that keeps rolling along keeping untold millions employed in security.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies