AMD's anticipated DisplayPort-supporting graphics chip, 'RV635', has appeared on the web on a card that sports said next-gen digital monitor connector, along with HDMI and DVI portage. The card was obtained and snapped by HotHardware.com, which describes it as an RV635 XT. As we've noted before, AMD's decision to drop such …
Whoever designed the HDMI connector must have been suffering from a real bad hangover. considering the the girth required for a decent cable and the weight of said cable, they continually fall out if you move the device.
This is very very annoying if it is difficult to get to the back of your device (like in a tv cabinet). Gefen do provide a screw holder at the top of their cables but they are the only company I have seen that support this.
WHY!!!!! even the old vga cables allow you to attach them securely. I would never use HDMI between computer and monitor without a lot of gaffer tape to hold the damn thing on......
End of rant.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why