Leap Wireless will bid for the coveted 700MHz band - a juicy slice of the US airwaves - joining Google, Frontline Wireless, Cox Communications, and most likely Verizon and AT&T. The Federal Trade Commission plans to auction off the band at the end of January, and Monday was the deadline for joining the fun. That day, in a filing …
Cricket has service in my city, and it's a wonderfully refreshing company to deal with. Another group I'd like to see win the C block.
Though really, why are AT&T and Verizon even being allowed in on this, they both already have giant chunks of prime spectrum. Ir they win, it would only serve to keep things the same.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64