Discussions between Apple and Volkswagen have failed to result in a joint product-development deal, a German magazine has claimed. According to a brief report in this week's Capital magazine, the talks - which began with a meeting between Apple CEO Steve Jobs and VW chief Martin Winterkorn in August this year - are now over. At …
they didn't come up with some kind of deal. The two companies seem suited to each other for some reason
Re: I'm not surprised
Yes, one company was founded by an evil megalomaniac bent on world domination.
The other company was founded by Hitler.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't