Discussions between Apple and Volkswagen have failed to result in a joint product-development deal, a German magazine has claimed. According to a brief report in this week's Capital magazine, the talks - which began with a meeting between Apple CEO Steve Jobs and VW chief Martin Winterkorn in August this year - are now over. At …
they didn't come up with some kind of deal. The two companies seem suited to each other for some reason
Re: I'm not surprised
Yes, one company was founded by an evil megalomaniac bent on world domination.
The other company was founded by Hitler.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR