Discussions between Apple and Volkswagen have failed to result in a joint product-development deal, a German magazine has claimed. According to a brief report in this week's Capital magazine, the talks - which began with a meeting between Apple CEO Steve Jobs and VW chief Martin Winterkorn in August this year - are now over. At …
they didn't come up with some kind of deal. The two companies seem suited to each other for some reason
Re: I'm not surprised
Yes, one company was founded by an evil megalomaniac bent on world domination.
The other company was founded by Hitler.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait