Discussions between Apple and Volkswagen have failed to result in a joint product-development deal, a German magazine has claimed. According to a brief report in this week's Capital magazine, the talks - which began with a meeting between Apple CEO Steve Jobs and VW chief Martin Winterkorn in August this year - are now over. At …
they didn't come up with some kind of deal. The two companies seem suited to each other for some reason
Re: I'm not surprised
Yes, one company was founded by an evil megalomaniac bent on world domination.
The other company was founded by Hitler.
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip