Having been rapped on the knuckles for hacking Apple's iPhone, SAP is playing by the rules to make its next customer relationship management (CRM) software work with Apple's handset. Bob Stutz, a senior vice president for SAP’s CRM biz, has unveiled SAP CRM 2007 with a web rather than a portal-based interface to work on Apple's …
Is there really a market out there for business users and this phone? UK sales are reportedly not very good across the entire demographic but those who are buying it are doing so for personal not business use. No business would stand the initial cost of the device, the contracts aren't business friendly / oriented, it isn't developer friendly.. no amount of conferences or editorials telling Apple how it should be will make a difference. It's time the business community accepted this is a personal consumer phone and moved along.
weak on mobile devices? if you have ever had the misfortune to use sap crm you will know its unusability is not limited to mobile devices
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it