Novell is delaying the release of its fiscal fourth quarter results due to an ongoing accounting review by the US Securities and Exchange Commission. The Linux firm was scheduled to release results today for the quarter ended October 31. But slow correspondence between Novell and an accountant's least favorite pen-pal has struck …
Novell could rebrand all it's products so nobody know what they are, change it's market focus and run everything on a completely new OS. It's always worked for Novell in the past.
People to buy their product might be a nice start I tried and they choked on my card so I had to go else where.Things like that are associated in my mind with complete incompetence and I don't intend to support it.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth