Data warehouse appliance maker Netezza this week issued a self-congratulatory note for doubling the performance of its gear through some software trickery. In August, Netezza issued Release 4 of its Performance Server (NPS) system, providing customers with a major performance boost for sorting through database queries. How much …
DB2 and Sybase IQ have had this for a long time
It's about time netezza has at least announce this functionality. Oh BTW...Netezza means rubbish in Italian
Moore's law on steroids
So where do the small penises come into play?
It's a streaming compression
format gzip(which is ancient) is one too nothing new here. I am working on a new product bullshitometer for those who are forced to listen to this tripe. Mostly it scans press releases for long paragraphs and deletes them thus saving you the time it takes to dismiss the marketing claims.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack