back to article Man opens Eee PC, adds internal USB ports

Want to boost the storage capacity of your Eee PC in a cheap and - more to the point - upgradeable way? Want to add Bluetooth while you're at it? Then follow the lead of one enterprising owner who added a pair of internal USB ports to the compact computer. The Eee PC's memory bay is also home to the machine's Mini PCI slot. Well …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Sub head won't work across the water.

The septics will read that as "Sodder of fortune"

Paris Hilton

Wot? No picture?

How come we have an Eeeeeeee PeeeeCeeeee story without our lovely photochopped beach babe?

Stop

Oh!

An Eee story with out the gratitous pic of the blonde. Is the world about to end?

Unhappy

well clearly, most people don't live on the beach

but where are the pictures, or will their be holiday snaps coming soon?

Thumb Down

Dear Reg

I would like to heartily complain about the lack of busty blonde Eeeeee-wielding model on this page. I hope you realise it's the only reason why the Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is garnering so much attention on this site.

Thumb Down

Sack the editor

ridiculous where is the editorial changes to ensure that the blond beach babe is included. Clearly standards are dropping.

Happy

There appears to be...

a theme appearing amongst these comments

Paris Hilton

On holiday???

Clearly, that means she 'works' at the beach. So where does such a person go on holiday - a factory?

Paris Hilton

Re: Ian

"I would like to heartily complain about the lack of busty blonde Eeeeee-wielding model on this page."

Your definition of 'busty' must differ from mine.

Paris Hilton

Cancel My Subscription!!

This is just shocking lack of editorial control. Where is the EeeeeePccccc Ladyyyyyyyy?!?!

I am going to cancel my subscription!! :)

Coat

Am I the only one

Who doesn't find the skinny lady that attractive? No harm to her but she is a tad emaciated.

Thumb Down

srsly

if you didn't have busty Eeeeeeeeeeeee chickieEeeeeeeeeeeee set as your desktop wallpaper before the original article featuring those loverly jubs had even finished loading as i did, you are all suckers. SUCKERS.

neat hack btw! ^_^

Thumb Up

Awesome

Awesome to see eeeuser.com getting some coverage, and fantastic to see JohnX getting some coverage for his work. Work building on, incidentally, work by tristand and tinkergrl.

Re Wot? No picture?

www.reghardware.co.uk/2007/11/16/review_asus_eee_pc/page4.html

Paris Hilton

@Saucerhead Tharpe

Yes, you're the only one - and possibly a closet chubby-chaser. Those thighs betray evidence of cellulite. Some of us prefer 'em rather more svelte than that.

Paris Hilton

eee-beachbird

As mentioned before - she is a hottie and needs to be included in every story relating to the eee pc - that is what I paid the money for

Anonymous Coward

Eeeeeeeeee

These comments are definitely not P C

Anonymous Coward

Twisted pairs

No, not *that* pair! I mean the wires. I'd seriously suggest twisting together the USB data pairs to improve data integrity. One method would be to buy a USB 'extension' cable and chop it up, leaving just the "A female" (ooh-err) end and a tail of wire. Solder the tail to the motherboard.

Joke

What PC?

I've been reading these articles and until today didn't even see a PC.

Must've been an optical illusion

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums