As expected, uber-startup Frontline Wireless will bid for the 700-MHz band, that juicy slice of US wireless spectrum due to be auctioned off by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in January. "We are bidding to win and to build out a 4G network to meet the needs of public safety and other customers and to operationalize …
to operationalize open access?
Someone please smack them with a copy of the complete Oxford Dictionary.
re:to operationalize open access?
"Someone please smack them with a copy of the complete Oxford Dictionary".
It seems our martian friend has found a job.
Frontline might bid for C Block but
... I seriously doubt they will get anywhere with Verison, Cingular and Google in the mêlée.
Be interesting to see who is actually backing Frontline and others?
Web 3.0/4G InfraStructure?
"to operationalize open access?"
But it makes perfect sense, Tom. IT is for a new Service and ITs Services after All and Offering IT2. And that is also ITs Prize/Reward/Task/Pleasure. And if you not in the Game/Auction you will not be in ITs Future Lead.
I suspect Google is planning to deoperationalize them.
re: to operationalize open access?
They are American they don't speak English, they speak American.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots