Samsung will next year put GDDR 5 into mass production, it said today after announcing 6Gb/s 512Mb chips based on the graphics memory spec. Samsung 512Mb GDDR 5 Samsung's GDDR 5: due next year It's not the first. Qimonda began sampling a 512Mb GDDR 5 chip early last month and was quickly followed by Hynix, which upped the ante …
See... This is exactly the reason why I can never buy a new computer. I've been waiting since they announced PCI-Express to pony up the bucks for a good one, and every time I'm thinking about buying one something else awesome is slated to come out... Its just mind blowing. Oh well. Guess Ill keep on the sideline until I see something I REALLY want a super computer for.
You do realize that you'll be waiting forever if you do that!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM