Seasoned software whiz Pat Suetlz has turned up as LogLogic's new CEO. Most recently, Sueltz served as CEO at British censorware firm Surf Control - a company bought in April by Websense. Before that role, Sueltz worked as President of Salesforce.com and before that as the head of software and then services at Sun Microsystems. …
What is an animal book - and unless I was a zoo or a museum, why would I want one?
Wonder if they meant "annual book" - you know those big picture books execs use?
"But it keeps me enthusiastic"
Hmmm? Enthusiastic leading, Pat? A Systems Driver/Mentor/Troubleshooter?
Very Mogul, Sport.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies