Seasoned software whiz Pat Suetlz has turned up as LogLogic's new CEO. Most recently, Sueltz served as CEO at British censorware firm Surf Control - a company bought in April by Websense. Before that role, Sueltz worked as President of Salesforce.com and before that as the head of software and then services at Sun Microsystems. …
What is an animal book - and unless I was a zoo or a museum, why would I want one?
Wonder if they meant "annual book" - you know those big picture books execs use?
"But it keeps me enthusiastic"
Hmmm? Enthusiastic leading, Pat? A Systems Driver/Mentor/Troubleshooter?
Very Mogul, Sport.
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods