Seasoned software whiz Pat Suetlz has turned up as LogLogic's new CEO. Most recently, Sueltz served as CEO at British censorware firm Surf Control - a company bought in April by Websense. Before that role, Sueltz worked as President of Salesforce.com and before that as the head of software and then services at Sun Microsystems. …
What is an animal book - and unless I was a zoo or a museum, why would I want one?
Wonder if they meant "annual book" - you know those big picture books execs use?
"But it keeps me enthusiastic"
Hmmm? Enthusiastic leading, Pat? A Systems Driver/Mentor/Troubleshooter?
Very Mogul, Sport.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR