Seasoned software whiz Pat Suetlz has turned up as LogLogic's new CEO. Most recently, Sueltz served as CEO at British censorware firm Surf Control - a company bought in April by Websense. Before that role, Sueltz worked as President of Salesforce.com and before that as the head of software and then services at Sun Microsystems. …
What is an animal book - and unless I was a zoo or a museum, why would I want one?
Wonder if they meant "annual book" - you know those big picture books execs use?
"But it keeps me enthusiastic"
Hmmm? Enthusiastic leading, Pat? A Systems Driver/Mentor/Troubleshooter?
Very Mogul, Sport.
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich