Seasoned software whiz Pat Suetlz has turned up as LogLogic's new CEO. Most recently, Sueltz served as CEO at British censorware firm Surf Control - a company bought in April by Websense. Before that role, Sueltz worked as President of Salesforce.com and before that as the head of software and then services at Sun Microsystems. …
What is an animal book - and unless I was a zoo or a museum, why would I want one?
Wonder if they meant "annual book" - you know those big picture books execs use?
"But it keeps me enthusiastic"
Hmmm? Enthusiastic leading, Pat? A Systems Driver/Mentor/Troubleshooter?
Very Mogul, Sport.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked