The 33-year-old South Korean quarry worker believed to have succumbed to a fatal mobile phone battery blast was actually crushed to death in an "accidental vehicular homicide", Reuters reports. The body of the man was discovered earlier this week with "his mobile phone battery... melted in his shirt pocket", leading a police …
So a mobile battery exploding has the same force a a construction vehicle (which tend ot be very big and very heavy).
So By my reckoning, ol' bin laden just need to strap a couple of dodgy sony batteries to Canary warlf and kaboom....
Hold on , back in a second , there's some banging at the door, be right barrrgggghhhhhh
You can just imagine the police banter at the crime scene...
"I say Ted, not only is this man dead, but there's tyre marks all up his body. What do you think it means?"
"Who cares, he has a burnt nipple - must have been an exploding phone"
"Ah yes, silly me..."
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft