The 33-year-old South Korean quarry worker believed to have succumbed to a fatal mobile phone battery blast was actually crushed to death in an "accidental vehicular homicide", Reuters reports. The body of the man was discovered earlier this week with "his mobile phone battery... melted in his shirt pocket", leading a police …
So a mobile battery exploding has the same force a a construction vehicle (which tend ot be very big and very heavy).
So By my reckoning, ol' bin laden just need to strap a couple of dodgy sony batteries to Canary warlf and kaboom....
Hold on , back in a second , there's some banging at the door, be right barrrgggghhhhhh
You can just imagine the police banter at the crime scene...
"I say Ted, not only is this man dead, but there's tyre marks all up his body. What do you think it means?"
"Who cares, he has a burnt nipple - must have been an exploding phone"
"Ah yes, silly me..."
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...