A US commission, heeding Acer's petition, will investigate cries of foul play The Taiwanese firm, was moved to discern, HPs gear borrows their patent cachet "US Internal Trade Commission, won't you set prohibition, on its merchandise reaching the States? We cannot abide, to stand idly aside, and let our attorneys …
So what was the alcohol (or drug of choice) threshold before these piece of wit made it from brain to pen?
Maybe it was that Turkish wine he misappropriated from the boss?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS