A US commission, heeding Acer's petition, will investigate cries of foul play The Taiwanese firm, was moved to discern, HPs gear borrows their patent cachet "US Internal Trade Commission, won't you set prohibition, on its merchandise reaching the States? We cannot abide, to stand idly aside, and let our attorneys …
So what was the alcohol (or drug of choice) threshold before these piece of wit made it from brain to pen?
Maybe it was that Turkish wine he misappropriated from the boss?
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?