Greek gaming powerhouse Intralot has raised eyebrows in Australia with plans to allow Aussies in Victoria to purchase lottery tickets over their mobile phones. Quite the slippery slope, it seems. John Katakis, the head honcho at Intralot, yesterday confirmed plans to sell tickets in lotteries via SMS, The Australian has reported …
Alas just another dud
Alas due to a kick up the bum by the paying punters , they have since decided to abandon that second rate also ran idea , as one that would not work until when sheep tossing becomes a national sport after thrashing all kiwis in any other sport !
Although a certain senior Victorian politician who is currently sailing in a sea of contemptible troubled waters has become somewhat reluctant to spill the beans on what appears to be some shady or questionable deals with Greeks bearing gifts so as to speak !
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network