Greek gaming powerhouse Intralot has raised eyebrows in Australia with plans to allow Aussies in Victoria to purchase lottery tickets over their mobile phones. Quite the slippery slope, it seems. John Katakis, the head honcho at Intralot, yesterday confirmed plans to sell tickets in lotteries via SMS, The Australian has reported …
Alas just another dud
Alas due to a kick up the bum by the paying punters , they have since decided to abandon that second rate also ran idea , as one that would not work until when sheep tossing becomes a national sport after thrashing all kiwis in any other sport !
Although a certain senior Victorian politician who is currently sailing in a sea of contemptible troubled waters has become somewhat reluctant to spill the beans on what appears to be some shady or questionable deals with Greeks bearing gifts so as to speak !
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great