Greek gaming powerhouse Intralot has raised eyebrows in Australia with plans to allow Aussies in Victoria to purchase lottery tickets over their mobile phones. Quite the slippery slope, it seems. John Katakis, the head honcho at Intralot, yesterday confirmed plans to sell tickets in lotteries via SMS, The Australian has reported …
Alas just another dud
Alas due to a kick up the bum by the paying punters , they have since decided to abandon that second rate also ran idea , as one that would not work until when sheep tossing becomes a national sport after thrashing all kiwis in any other sport !
Although a certain senior Victorian politician who is currently sailing in a sea of contemptible troubled waters has become somewhat reluctant to spill the beans on what appears to be some shady or questionable deals with Greeks bearing gifts so as to speak !
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go