back to article Missing, presumed tardy: Orange IPTV

Orange is cutting it extremely fine if it plans to meet its own target of launching an IPTV service in the UK this year. Repeated announcements by the former portable telephone network have pledged we'll see it complete its quadruple play of mobile, home phone, broadband, and pay TV by the close of 2007. Orange now has just 35 …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Orange who?

Orange == France == Strike-ridden == Surrender Monkeys == It ain't gonna happen

2. Vulpes Vulpes

you forgot the

==Cheese Eating==

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Former?

"Repeated announcements by the former portable telephone network"

Oh yeah! My mobile's stopped working...

4. Chris Williams (Written by Reg staff)

Re: Former?

Orange describes itself these days as a "Total Communications" provider, whatever that is.

5. James Dennis
    Thumb Down

Nickel and Dime

They've also lost their sparkle by nickel and diming by doing things like removing the free insurance cover and starting to charge for itemised billing. Plus, what is the new voice about???

6. Metalattakk

Oh Really?

"Orange describes itself these days as a "Total Communications" provider, whatever that is."

Having had considerable difficulties with their broadband service, I can only describe them as a "Shower Of Cunts".

7. Mike Street

France Telecom

"He noted that the Orange-branded IPTV service run by France Telecom across the Channel is one of the most successful in the world."

Well yes, but France Telecom in France provides 24Mbit Internet routinely. It invested in the fixed network to achieve this.

I don't remember Orange (or anyone else) doing this here, so you?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like